Classification according to the dangerous goods
|Type of truck bodywork/trailer|
|FL||Drop-side, Curtain-sided, Box body, Isotherm, Container carrier, Chassis of trailer for further building|
|AT||Drop-side, Curtain-sided, Box body, Isotherm, Container carrier, Chassis of trailer for further building|
|EX/II||Drop-side, Curtain-sided, Box body, Isotherm, Chassis of trailer for further building|
|EX/III||Box body, Isotherm, Chassis of trailer for further building|
Table 1: ADR classification and bodywork types offered by Plandex.
Characteristics of the bodywork for trucks / trailers
- projects made in 3D technology,
- production use modern numerically controlled production lines, which guarantees the highest quality,
- Loading area designed in accordance with the requirements of ADR and constructed from materials that meet the required standards,
- Aspock or Hella lights,
- electrical installation in accordance with the requirements of ADR,
- ADR hand-held kit suitable for a given class of dangerous materials, including personal protective equipment and emergency equipment,
- fire-fighting equipment: fire extinguishers and certified boxes for fire extinguishers,
- grounding the vehicle,
- yellow wheel wedges,
- tool box,
- plastic wheel mudguard with anti-splash suppression system,
- in the case of trailers, braking system in accordance with the requirements of Regulations 13 and ADR,
- aluminum lateral protection homologated according to Regulations 73,
- ADR plates,
- possibility of installing a lift.
In the case of trucks, the chassis must be approved according to Regulation 105, for a given type of transported material (see table 1). The registration of the completed truck is based on the Individual Approval, while the trailers are registered on the basis of the Plandex approval.